C'mon Benny, man! I'm sweatin' like a toasted cheeser out here.

4.20.2006

THE LIGHTER SIDE


So in the spirit of Salt and Pepper, Yin and Yang or George and Ethel - I give you one of the best quotes and articles of the day. From the Onion:

Early reaction to the home-video downloads has been positive. "$1.99 seems reasonable to be able to relive my high-school graduation anytime I want," said Patrick Boyd of Pensacola, FL. "My parents don't understand the technology, but I can help them get it running whenever they want to watch it."

The only thing better than this article is the thought of someone actually thinking it would make a really good legitimate idea (which I'm almost guaranteeing will happen).

cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger BRoss said...

I thought that that was the main reason for starting a blog...have somewhere to dump your trash and have people sift through it to see if there is any value.

20.4.06

 
Blogger BRoss said...

I just wanted to say hi. I am not sure if you are still running the blog or not.

7.5.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home