C'mon Benny, man! I'm sweatin' like a toasted cheeser out here.

4.11.2006

FILM + IMPACT


so this is probably the most excited i've been about a site that has absolutely no trailer on it (yet). and although i absolutely hate hype that precedes a release date by more than 5 months - this gets an exemption pass.

spiderman was the standard bearer for a well-done, fully-realized, comicbook-based feature film. the first of it's kind as it were. X-Men did quite a good job, but alas the budget and technical constraints held it back. spiderman is worth following.

Not to mention that Lowell from Wings is the villian.

2 Comments:

Blogger BRoss said...

I had no idea it was just 5 months away. Is that right? I must be crazy, but why am I more exited to see that then I was Episode II? Love tha pic though, that may be worth changing onto you profile.....

12.4.06

 
Blogger hambino said...

no it's not coming out till next year, but that's why it gets an exemption to my 5 month rule.

thought about changing it to my profile. it's kinda like the thinker.

12.4.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home